Barista Espresso Sommelier | Online 1 to 128 February 2020
If you want to pursue a career as a bartender, this is the right course to start. In a 30-hour full immersion journey, you will learn the rules, mechanics and techniques for making the most famous international cocktails (IBA).
- Bartending history: what is the American bar
- The three rules of the perfect bartender
- Technical analysis: where do you get alcohol from
- Alcoholic products: fermented products, distillates, liqueurs
- Study of the correct set up of the workstation
- Bar equipment
- Mixing rules
- Correct grip of a bottle
- Free pouring in ounces
- Grip with two hands: fast concept
- Slide & bounce: steps in building drinks
- Preparation mechanics: multiple drinks at the same time
- Non-alcoholic products: sodas, juices and pre-mixes
- Hints of mixology: home-made pre-mixes
- Tea & sour families
- Glasses: types and concepts
- Quantification of juices and premixes
- Sweet & sour: what it is and how to make it
- Preparation techniques: theory and practice of how to build a drink
- Hints of drink cost
- Garnish: types and uses
- Ice: features and new trends
- Elements of detox, mixology and carving
- Final exam: 3 practical tests
- Young Entrepreneurs
What We Provide
- Basic Bartending Manual
- BP Academy T-Shirt
- Photo book
- Possible job placement
- 12 free workshops per year
- Possibility to train for free on site
- Free consultation of the sector library
- Discounts for any future courses
Why Do It
- Exceptional experience, happy with the result, young but very competent staff. I highly recommend Barproject Academy!
It is an excellent course, being an off-site student I was provided with a very comfortable apartment (100 m from the school) with special agreements. The trainers were very clear and nice in order to acquire the notions without even realizing it and not make the lessons heavy. All the Barproject Academy staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. I felt like we were among friends. Highly recommended.
I am satisfied, wonderful experience, highly trained trainers, very nice and strict at the same time.
Academy managed with professionalism and availability. Always in step with the times, with specific and detailed courses. Nice and up-to-date trainers!
Thanks to a friend I met Barproject Bari. A bit skeptical at first, but after I let myself go and attended the basic course, I was satisfied with my choice.
Via Ottavio Serena, 35, 70126 Bari BA
Parcheggio disponibile sul posto
Orari: lun-ven: 10-18
BY CARIf you arrive from the centre, take the Lungomare Armando Perotti, turn right at the beachfront garden "Pane e Pomodoro", and you will immediately find Via Ottavio Serena on your left.
BY METROBari Marconi stop, exit on the Lungomare side, then go up corso Sidney Sonnino to the corner with via Ottavio Serena which you will find on the left.
BY BUSThe 2 or 2/ (Piazza Moro-Torre a Mare line) stops on Lungomare Armando Perotti just 2 blocks from Via Ottavio Serena.
Administration of drinks and foodsEntire course:€817.00
The course enables the food trade and the administration of food and beverages. Also known by many as SAB (Food and Beverage Administration), it is a mandatory requirement for aspiring traders who intend to start or manage food-related businesses that include the sale and/or administration. The Enabling Certificate, issued at the end of the course, is necessary for opening or for taking over existing commercial activities operating in the food sector and for the public administration of food and beverages.Dates CoursesDuration20 ore full immersion (10 giorni)Who is it for?
- Giovani Imprenditori
- Operatori del settore
Green Detox BarEntire course:€370.00€150.00
With the Green Detox Bar course we train bartenders capable of satisfying the needs of the new clientele of wellness lovers, food intolerant, vegans and vegetarians. In a 14-hour full immersion journey, you will learn the rules, mechanics and techniques for making the main detox products such as juices, extracts, milkshakes, smoothies, superfoods, teas and herbal teas.Dates Courses03 e 04 AprileQuasi Pieno02 e 03 MaggioDisponibileDuration14 hours full immersion (2 days)Who is it for?
- Young Entrepreneurs
Spirits and tastingsEntire course:€300.00€150.00
If you want to experience a fascinating journey to learn about the characteristics and stories behind distillates, this course is for you. In a 14-hour full immersion you will learn the rules and techniques for professional tasting of the main distillates in the world, focusing on production techniques and ideal pairings.Dates Courses20 e 21 MarzoQuasi Pieno11 e 12 AprileDisponibileDuration14 ore full immersion (2 days)Who is it for?
- Unemployed individuals
- Young entrepreneurs